It’s that time of the month again. The time when I take a moment to list some of the things that make my like AWESOME!
1. LOVE – I love being in love, being loved, being able to love. I love with my whole heart just because I can.
2. FAMILY – I have a great family who I love. There are definitely days when I want to love them from afar but I love them nonetheless.
3. TOMI – Words could never truly express how amazing she is to me.
4. LIFE – I am thankful for everyday that I am blessed to see. I try to live every day as though it is a precious gift; because it is.
5. MUSIC – Having music as a part of my life is like sustenance for my soul.
6. MY JOB – Very happy to be employed and I really enjoy what I do so that’s an added bonus.
7. ME – I am making more time in my life for me. I am taking time to make sure that I am alright mentally, physically and emotionally.
8. HOME – Things are slowly but surely coming together at our little country house. I am loving it more and more everyday.
9. PLANNING – We’ve been making lists, setting goals, making plans and its exciting to see and prepare for the things to come.
10. GROWTH – I am aware of the fact that I am a work in progress. I can smile knowing that God is not finished with me yet.
Just me being me.
So, my intention this year was/ is to be more consistent with my lists. Every month on the last day of the month (or somewhere in that time) I plan to create a list. Just a reminder to myself and hopefully to others that there is always something to be thankful for. Here we go!
2.) Tomi~My partner, my lover and my very best friend. She is truly the mate to my soul.
3.) Shopping~Online, the mall, boutiques, catalogs…you name it, I’ll shop it.
4.) My Job~Thankful to have one…wait, I mean two. I recently became a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.
5.) My living space~working slowly but surely to make our house into a home.
6.) Memories~My Grandmother passed away 6 years ago this month. I miss her everyday and I am thankful to have good memories of her.
7.) My Blackberry!~While I don’t doubt the fact that the iPhone is amazing, my Blackberry is quite the technological wonder. LOL!
8.) Centric~Any channel where I can watch reruns of A-Team, In Living Color, The Cosby Show and Soul Train all in one day is alright with me.
9.) My newly adopted vegetarianism (not to be confused with vagitarianism which is something different altogether;o) Anyway, its only been 10 days but its been a fairly easy transition. I feel better.
10.) LIFE!~Thankful for everyday that God allows me to see. No matter what is going on, good or bad, I am thankful for the life I have been given.
Stay tuned for the next episode…
Just Me, JaVonna