What a trying time this has been for me. Just trying to keep my head above water lately has been a lot of work. Especially in times like this, I have to say thank you for all that I have been blessed with.
1. Thank you Lord for waking me up each day to see all the beauty You’ve created.
2. I can be a little bit high maintenance and I am so thankful for Tomi who loves me through everything.
3. Family & friends who pray for me and know that I pray for them too; even when we don’t talk or see one another forever!
4. Our house! Finally there is no one living over our heads and my dog has a yard to run around in.
5. Work-Thankful for my J.O.B. and thankful for my Mary Kay business.
6. The ability to read. I have read a lot of good books lately, including my bible, and I am so thankful to have that joy.
7. Another year! So thankful that in 20 days, I get to see another birthday (Tomi’s birthday is in 15 days and I am also thankful for that).
8. DVR-I appreciate that I don’t have to be glued to the television in order to catch my favorite shows.
9. Social networks & smart phones which allow me to keep up with my friends & fam. We have busy lives that take us in all kinds of directions but a short blurb and we’re all caught up.
10. With all of its ups and downs, I am very thankful for my life.
Just being me!