Its that time again. Time to think about my life and all the things that make it wonderful. I’ve had a lot of stress lately but ultimately, I am feeling happy, strong and thankful. Here we go…
1. Love- I love God, my family and my life.
2. Tomi- she is my very best friend. She makes me laugh until I cry she is not afraid to be silly. Through the good & the bad we are a winning team.
3. Moving- A house where I can decorate however I want, no neighbors above my head or with a shared wall and a big yard for my dog. A nice, quiet place in the country.
4. DVR- Nothing like not having to choose which show you get to watch. You can have it all! LOL!
5. The Mid-Colombia Public Library- I read quite a bit and while there is a lot of technology out there, I actually enjoy holding a book, turning a page, having a cute bookmark. Also, with my home internet down, its nice to have somewhere to go use the computer for free.
6. Mary Kay-I am enjoying being in business for myself. I’m making new friends and learning even more about the products I already love. I am even working toward my make-up artistry certification through Mary Kay.
7. My Blackberry!-Being able to use my phone for emails and social networking along with calls & text is definitely a blessing.
8. My nutritionist and Weight Watchers. I was down 4lbs at my first weight check! My nutritionist helps me to know how to put the food together and WW PointsPlus helps me track everything (on my Blackberry).
9. My family-the older I get, the more I appreciate them…parents, siblings, children, aunts, uncles, cousins & friends (I have friends that I consider family). “When you’re in my heart, you’re in my family. When I’m in your heart, I’m in your family.”-Laurie Berkner
10. Hayley-My dog loves me so unconditionally and she is always making me laugh & smile. When I get home after a hard day, she is always so excited to see me and it helps to melt the blues.
Just being me!